Join us in Gainesville for the second Gamma Iota Alumnae Reunion September 29-30.
Friday, September 29, 6:30pm-9:00pm—Meet, Greet, and Eat at the Chapter House
- Come by for tours of the house, an opprotunity to meet current Chapter members, a casual buffet dinner, and a chance to catch up with sisters from across the decades.
- 7:00pm - Buffet dinner opens with a Southern barbecue by 4Rivers Smokehouse and the world-famous Oreo Pi / Peppermint Surprise for dessert.
- Pledge/Alpha classes are encouraged to make social plans for after the event. Be sure to share your group's plans in the UF ADPi Alumnae Facebook group.
Saturday, September 30, 9:30am-4:30pm - Alpha Delta Pi Alumnae Tailgate before and AFTER the UF-Vanderbilt game
- Join us beginning at 9:30am on the Reitz Union lawn for a special tailgate gathering. We've contracted Tailgate Guys to provide a premium tailgate experience, including TVs, fans, tables and chairs, etc. We will be providing a light lunch and some basic beverages, but you are encouraged to bring your own tailgate refreshments, as well.
- Please remember that parking on campus is very limited on Game Days—it pays to be early or consider using a ride share service! The closest general parking lot is at the corner of Museum Road and Center Drive. For more information on Game Day parking, visit FloridaGators.com.
- Additionally, many roads around the stadium (West University Avenue and Gale Lemerand Drive) are closed to vehicular traffic beginning as early as 3 hours before the game. Read more about this and the stadium's clear bag policy at FloridaGators.com.
- Cheer on the Gators with your Sisters! Kickoff is at 12pm.
- Football tickets can be purchased directly from the Gator ticket office. Seats available in the Upper South Endzone for $35 per ticket or in the Holloway Touchdown Terrace for $150 per ticket. Use the Tickets button below to see options and ordering information.
- The ADPi Alumnae Tailgate tent will remain open during the game with TVs, fans, tables and chairs.
- The Tailgate and fun continue after the game for approximately 2 hours at our reserved tent on the Reitz Union lawn.
We look forward to seeing you!
$50 – Alumnae only
$75 — Alumnae + 1 Family member/spouse
$100 – Alumnae + Family